Faculty of Science
Tel. +1 905-721-8668 x firstname.lastname@example.org (public key)
2000 Simcoe Street North,
L1H 7K4 Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.|
Oshawa North campus, UA 4042.
My research is focused on the application of dynamical systems theory to
complex phenomena and high-dimensional chaos.
I am working on
- periodic and connecting orbits embedded in (LES of) turbulence
- sub critical transitions to turbulence
- nonlinear dynamics in physiological systems and homeostasis
- bifurcation theory
- several other weakly interacting projects.
The SIAM annual meeting in Toronto.
The Fields Workshop on Hydrodynamics of Living Matter.
Other hats I wear are
- Graduate Program Director of the Modelling and Computational Science program,
- specialist Editor for Computer Physics Communications,
In the 2018-2019 academic year I am teaching
- Computational Science I,
- Numerical Analysis and
- High Performance Computing.
MSc & PhD openings